Saturday 7 November 2009

Rachel braves the rains up North....

Warrington is a far cry from the glamour of the X-Factor live show and the multi-million pound house the contestants live in.

There is where Rachel Adedeji found herself on Thursday, as tends to be the norm in that part of the country it was chucking it down.



She was in Warrington to sing at a gig at the Talk Talk Contact Centre in Birchwood, Warrington. Rachel sang some of the songs she performed during her four week tenure on the ITV talent show - U2's One and Robbie Williams' Let Me Entertain You.

Rachel, who controversially lost out to croaky-voiced Lloyd Daniels on Sunday's X Factor "sing-off", said she has no regrets about her experience on the show, and said she'll keep on watching and cheering on her pals.

"I love Joe [McElderry] so I want him to win," she told me.

"I think it will be Joe and Stacey [Solomon] in the final."

Rachel also confided that she was glad she stayed in the show long enough to meet a personal favourite of hers - rocker Jon Bon Jovi.

She giggles: "I really fancy him. I went up to him after the show and told him: `I think you're sexy'. He looked a bit shocked and said, `oh ok'."

No comments:

Post a Comment